Stereo Processing Suite Lite is a set of Adobe After Effects plug-ins that enable you to quickly and efficiently perform standard stereo postproduction tasks:
- Correction of geometry and color mismatches between stereo views
- Adjustment of insufficient or excessive parallax
- Estimation of disparity maps
Stereo Processing Suite Advantages
- Fully automatic processing eliminates tedious manual work–just add a plug-in to your composition
- Handles most essential stereo postproduction tasks
- Prices for individual tools start at $149; the full tool set is just $699
- Try before you buy; trial versions are available for download from YUVsoft’s website
Disparity map estimation and parallax increase:
Differences between Lite and Pro versions
In the lite version:
- Input resolution is limited to 1080p for one view;
- Two advanced plug-ins are disabled:
- Stereo-to-Multiview–automatic stereo-to-multiview conversion for glasses-free displays;
- Depth Upscale–high-quality resolution increase for disparity maps.
- Only available for use in Adobe After Effects;
- Some fine-tuning parameters are disabled.
The software consists of the following tools:
• Color Corrector–Automatically corrects color mismatches between your stereo-3D (S3D) views
• Geometry Corrector–Automatically corrects vertical parallax and tilt of your S3D footage
• Depth from Stereo Lite–Automatically estimates disparity maps for captured S3D sequences
• Parallax Corrector Lite–Automatically increases or decreases parallax of captured S3D footage
The tools are available as standalone products or as a complete set.
• Fully automatic processing that eliminates tedious manual work–just add a plug-in to your composition
• Handles most essential stereo postproduction tasks
• Prices for individual tools start at $149
• Try before you buy–download a trial version from YUVsoft’s website.
Stereo Processing Suite Lite requires Adobe After Effects CS5/5.5/6 or Creative Cloud, and a Microsoft Windows environment.
For more information :-